Working at a day spa, I've used many of the services offered as this allows me to direct clients to the appropriate massage therapist for their needs and/or recommend beneficial products for skin/body concerns. Of these products, my favorite is Glo Therapeutics Daily Polishing Cleanser paired with Glo Therapeutics Conditioning Hydration Cream. I use both daily to keep my skin clean and healthy - especially since I don't always wear make up to work.
|1.5 oz bottle|
Daily Polishing Cleanser Highlights:
- Travel-friendly: The cleanser is a powder!
- Only a small amount necessary for cleaning. I've had my bottle for months now :)
- Cleanser contains scrubbing beads (jojoba) for gentle daily exfoliation and fights acne too.
- Concentrated formulas to target skin needs - only has 5 ingredients.
|Just add water!|
Conditioning Hydration Cream
|Professional sized bottle - 16oz.|
- Contains collagen to support skins elasticity.
- Soy Isoflavones help protect against environmental stressors.
- Product is very creamy - similar to the cleanser, a little bit goes a long way.
- Other ingredients include: sunflower seed oil, sandalwood extract, and raspberry seed oil.
Both products can be purchased directly from the website. The daily polishing cleanser is $33 and the moisturizer is $41.50 for a 2 oz bottle. I'm buying directly from a rep, which is how I obtained my huge bottle (I won't need to buy moisturizer for the rest of the year). You can also find Glo on ebay and amazon :)